This class is intended to develop a thinking process that can be applied to virtually every patient.show all
|Category:||Non-Physicians , Physiotherapy , Orthopedic|
|9 days to the end of the display (June 03 2018)|
1. Develop a conceptual framework for clinical reasoning in OMT.
2. Demonstrate the foundational concepts of clinical reasoning in OMT.
3. Discuss the genuinely common clinical syndromes, the rapid recognition of them and the variations that drive examination & treatment choices.
4. Integration of the foundational principles with real patients.
5. Develop proficiency with the recognition of common clinical syndromes.
6. Develop knowledge of how to proceed with the unrecognized presentation pattern.
7. Understand the decision process for determining how the exam can determine the type of treatment, the volume of treatment & the magnitude.
8. Nurture continued development of skills with accurate and informative feedback from the ‘patient’ therapists with each session.
More info: http://www.phoenixmanualtherapy.com/foundations-i/